Open to all those entering K-4th
The MINI CATS Lacrosse Camp is for the beginner and intermediate player who wish to progress and develop their knowledge and skill of the game. Players will have the opportunity to work on all areas of their game: stickwork, speed, footwork, offensive and defensive concepts. Day camp is from 9am - 12pm. We will break for snack at 10:30am each day. Each camper will receive a t-shirt and pinnie.
- Campers must bring their own snack each day.
- Groups will be divided based on age and experience.
- Equipment to bring- lacrosse stick, goggles, mouth guard, water bottle, cleats, sneakers
Registration Check In:
- July 10th at 8:45am at Villanova Football Stadium
- Please fax or bring forms to registration.
- Forms can be found under form tab.